Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 42: Trying Victory

Woke up really early today because I slept for almost 12 hours. Went to church at 8 with my mom since she was going to go to her batchmate's house after. I was also off wondering again since it was the weekends. My friend invited me attend a service at Victory Christian Fellowship Malate. It was my first time to attend a live service from a Christian Fellowship and well, I did not really know what to expect, but I can say that I enjoyed it. It wasn't like the "alive alive" cliches. I am a Roman Catholic and I believe that everyone has a right to believe what they want to.

The topic of service was the Filipino mindset of "Ningas Cogon" wherein a person is only active at the start. I am guilty of that. Normally I try to start something and try to plan it from the beginning, really excited but after a few days, the excitement goes away, you can say that I get nored easily doing something. A good example would be the previous blog that I started, I think I was only active for a month then stopped. The perserverance went away.

The question is, what motivates you to do something, what's your reason? Sounds like a coffee commercial, but seriously, what keeps younmoving? Hopefully it is not money or desire for power.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment