Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 42: Lunch at Tokyo Cafe

Had lunch at MOA Sunday afternoon after the service. We were supposed to eat at Sbarro but the line was long and they did not accept credit card so our second choice was Tokyo Cafe. We were really hungry since it was already 1 in the afternoon. I was expecting some kind of authentic Japanese food but it was mostly pasta, pizza, sandwiches that had a Japanese twist.

I ordered Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta and Mixed Seafood platter that consisted of fried shrimp, squid and fish. The pasta tasted like carbonara but with tomato bits, I enjoyed the taste since I like pasta but it was too creamy for me, and it lacked something in the salty side. The seafood platter was dipped in breadcrumbs which was overpowering the taste of the meat.

Rating my first time to eat in the place, I'd rate the food 7/10, I did not really enjoyed what I ordered, but I liked what my friends ordered. In terms of service, we did not really encounter anything bad, so I'd give it an 8/10. In terms of value for money, for me the taste was not worth the price since the taste was really common yet price was high, so i'd give it a 7.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment