Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend at Singapore

Went on an early trip to Singapore over the weekend since I was excited for my new phone. From the plane my friend picked me up at the airport but was at the wrong terminal and I was not able to activate my roaming. I was forced to purchase a local sim to also save on load. so we finally met and headed straight to sentosa since my relatives were there already.




I was really hungry then so we headed to KFC and ate, then toured around the place. I tried their rosta burger since we do not have that in the Philippines. We suprised my parents since they were not expecting me on an earlier flight.






I was really tired that day but I enjoy maximizing the weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Anchorvale Dr,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment