Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LENT

It has actually been a while since I was last able to post something in this blog, and this time, I really promise to keep it more updated. The last post was actually about one of our various ways of celebrating Christmas in the country, and this post now is about Lent.


Filipinos are known to be religious, and not being biased on my own belief, I would be posting some of the churches found in the Philippines as part of the Lenten season. I enjoy visiting the churches not only to pay homage but the churches also depicts the history of the town and it also showcases the different buildings during the olden days.

Next time, I would also try to post about other religions in the Philippines but I'm afraid that my knowledge in other religion is poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment